Don’t want rolls and rolls of different stabilizers?
Well, we have the pack for you – 1 metre of each of 5 different stabilizers plus a topper
- Hemingworth Tearaway – A must for perfect embroideries on non-stretch woven fabrics – Simply hoop one sheet of tearaway underneath the fabric and when embroidery is complete, easily tear the excess backing away from the design. Can be torn in both directions
- Hemingworth Cutaway (white)– Ideal for use with stretch, non-stable fabrics e.g. polo shirts to stop the stretch and stabilize the fabric during embroidery and remains trapped beneath the embroidery to keep the design shape after repeated laundering.
- Coats Cutaway (black) – Same as above but black instead of white for when you have that dark project to embroider
- Echidna Iron-On – The perfect stabilizer for all fabrics – simply iron on and tear away after the job is complete. You can re-apply or re-iron
- Hemingworth Washaway – Ideal for freestanding projects such as lace and appliques. Is strong and soft, simply washing out in warm water
- AND Hemingworth Supasolvy – This topper holds down the nap of the fabric during embroidery on towels and polar fleece. Simply tears away from the design and any residue can be removed with a dab of water
Each stabilizer is 30cms wide – perfect hoop size.